Thursday, May 20, 2010

Phantasmagoria Chapter 1 part 13

The next student stand up, He have a brown hair, wearing glasses and seem silent type person and said “I am Jurei Writer, President of the literature club, 3rd year high school and 3rd rank for being a bachelor in Gaia, that all.” He sit down without any expression, Cromwell seem worried on something (“Jurei Writer, whose the Valedictorian of the third year high school, but his background status is a mystery that curious me who he really is? But if I got too close it might be dangerous since I only have little info of him”) without saying his opinion, he call the next student, (“What!? Sir Cromwell skips his sarcastic talk to Jurei? Its look like he found his match) Mira smile in her thoughts while the next student about to introduce himself, I am Reed West, 2nd year high school, 5th Dan in Aikido and Karate, I won the national tournaments last year and that will be my last tournament.” Cromwell ask him, “Why do you say it your last? Mr. West.” He reply, “because of a certain accident, not long ago, I unable use my right arm properly.” He show the bandages on his right arm as a proof that he can’t go to any tournaments, but Cromwell ask again, “Even your injured that does not mean you can’t fight, right?” Reed smile happily and said, “I was told not to go a fighting tournament, however I can still fight without my right arm, if it’s mean battle for life and Death, then surely I will fight to the death.” He show a fighting the whole class, (“What a warrior he is…”) Cromwell comment on himself then call the next student. The next student is wearing a all white coat like a doctor and he carrying a laptop with him and said, I am John Kruschev, I’m the president of the robotics and technology, as far as I know, I become popular from creating a Nano machine called “Yggrasil”. Cromwell ask him, “What Yggrasil can actually do, Mr. Kruschev?” He answer his question, “As you all know, I made the Yggrasil to enhance the body and to cure all impossible ailments in the medical world, however it’s still under observation so it not given to the government or anyone but me.” Cromwell ask again, “So it’s under observation, then where is it now, since most of your things are already transfer here.” John reply him with a sad eyes, “to tell you the truth, Yggrasil are only use once, and the experiment is me.” Everybody look at John surprise, even Cromwell is surprise about it. “So please can we not talk about it any further.” Cromwell nodded and thought of it, (“kids this day are really interest indeed.”) He calls the next student, it was Evangeline turn to introduce, “I am Evangeline Von Atlas, to my background and status you all know already, and so that’s all.” (“What a short introduction!!”) Everyone thought of that clearly, and at last was Mira’s turn for introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment